Header Ads




Narrating how he entered for the Draw, an elated Pa Jubilee, who has been living on N4,400 monthly pension since 2001 explained that earlier in the week while he was at a bar in his neighborhood in Surulere, some people approached and encouraged him and his friends to drink Legend Extra Stout to get a ticket for a raffle draw coming up later.
He said, “I was at a bar with my friends a few days ago when some people approached us and asked us to drink Legend Extra Stout. They then gave us; my friends and I, raffle tickets which they said would enable us participate in the on-going promo that would give us a chance to go to Dubai to shop. That is how I came here tonight.”
Asked if he expected to win the Dubai ticket that evening, Pa Jubilee, who said he had started bragging that he was going to Dubai, confessed that he did not really expect to win a ticket.
He said: “Although I had bragged to my people that I will go to Dubai, I didn’t really think I would win and at a point I was almost leaving, but suddenly I heard my name and number and I didn’t know when I stood up and walked up the stage.”
The highlight of the evening was the surprise emergence of hip hop artistes, Terry G and Naeto C, who presented Pa Jubilee with his dummy ticket. 
They duo then rendered electrifying performances of some of their hit tracks to the delight of the audience present.
Some of the lucky consumers that emerged from other parts of the country are: Nwala Simon and Aliuhuo Vivian Chinasa, both from Imo State, BisharaYohanna from Sokoto, Ernest FavourNzelu from Abuja, Okon John Sampson from Akwabom State and KazeemSadikuGbenga from Ogun State.
To qualify for the raffle draw, consumers are to purchase Legend Extra Stout, text their names, area and the code under the crown cork to 31077. In addition, Legend Extra Stout is also giving out instant airtime worth N300 million. To qualify for this, consumers should check under the crown cork and text the code to 31077, to receive N200 worth of airtime.


 

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.