Header Ads

Clarion Chukwura slams Ibinabo in new interview + wins AMAA best actress

Clarion Chukwura, who won Best Actress in a leading role at the 2014 AMAA awards which held on Saturday May 24th, is still attacking AGN president Ibinabo Fiberesima. In a new interview with Yes magazine, Clarion said her recent attacks on Ibinabo is not based on jealousy, because her brand is way bigger than Ibinabo's brand, but only trying to bring dignity back into the guild...
 "If Ibinabo recognized me as a senior colleague, she would have picked up her phone and called me at one point or the other, before or during her leadership. She had never done so. That is one. Two, I was privileged, with the manner she spoke during the issue of the murder case for which she was convicted, and I didn't see that attitude as someone you should dialogue with. Three at the Nollywood at 20 event, there was not that kind of rapport that okay, you are my senior colleague, at the helm of the leadership of the guild, if you have anything that can assist me in my position, you can please reach out to me. Ejike Asiegbu called on me and I assisted and played my role in every area he asked me to play my role. Zack Orji invited me at one point or the other to and we worked together" she said. Continue...

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.