Header Ads

'Fuji music is very dangerous' - Singer Etcetera writes

Singer turned Punch Columnist Etcetera writes on why Fuji music is dangerous. Read below...
Fuji music and I got divorced at a street carnival on October 1st, 2010. I just couldn’t take it anymore and thought it best that we went our separate ways. I guess the feeling was mutual because that was the same day I recovered my sanity and my personal cool.
What would I become if I wasn’t aware of myself anymore? Unlike many adults, I have no stomach for music that makes me want to vandalize my home and for some crazy reasons; I have discovered that some fuji songs that are popular right now make you want to assess your mental state. The simple truth is one can’t remember any of such songs getting posted daily on blogs. I can only recognise a handful of artistes mentioned by some die-hard and unrepentant fanatics in my hood.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.