Header Ads

KIDS??? ‘We Have Paused’ – Tuface Idibia

Pop star, 2face Idibia in a recent with popular OAP, Olisa Adibua, in his interview session The Truth’ tells it all.

tu KIDS??? We Have Paused   Tuface Idibia

2face in the interview, agreed he was nervous about the outcome of his recently released album ‘The Ascension’ says;
You do your stuff, you use your judgment, but the audience, the fans and the crowd have their own expectations and sometimes you don’t know how they’re going to react to different sounds, but I hope they like it.
The African Queen crooner, says having an understanding wife makes it easy for him to make exciting music;
My wife is very understanding, even if I say some things – sometimes they’re just artistic expression, it doesn’t really mean that it happened to me or I did it like that, but sometimes you need to create some excitement in music. So she’s cool and very understanding in that aspect.
And to what comes first, lyrics or sound, he said;
For me, it depends on the kind of mood or the situation that I am in, sometimes I’m in the club and inspiration just pops up and at that moment I just pick up my phone and record whatever’s coming into my head. Sometimes I just sit down at home, get a pen and a paper and then I start creating the melody in my head and then I start writing the lyrics, or I write the lyrics before the melody, and sometimes I just hear the beat and I ride on it.
And for the record, he says;
The song (Only me) is not about Mikel Obi; he is a great guy and has always represented Nigeria.
Do you read what people say about you, do you care about what they say and how do you handle it?
I do read what people say about me, I put myself out there, I’m a realistic person, and I don’t hide anything about myself. I don’t hide the truth, and if you say something that is true, I will tell you it is true. If it is not true, I will tell you it is not true, and over the years I have learnt how not to let these things get to me.
And to not being where he ought to be musically in Africa, he says;
Personally, I don’t think so. But let me say this: I started a long time ago, about 17 years ago and I had my time, I had my headaches. And back then there was no focus on Africa unlike the way it is now. But I’m still out there, still doing my thing, I ain’t going nowhere, neither am I in a competition with anybody… And in terms of saying I’m not where I want to be, none of us are where we actually deserve to be…in terms of talents and ability, and the discipline, we are world class.
Tuface who thinks the Nigerian government is one hell of a sad situation as the criminal elements have actually outnumbered those well meaning Nigerians, says if elected president of Nigeria;
I would be assassinated on May 30…
And to having more kids, Tubaba says;
Right now we’ve paused.
Tuface who dropped the name after his 6th album says;
Yeah, the name on the seventh album, and every other album will be 2baba, but I can’t stop people from calling 2face.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.