Header Ads

Sometimes I Feel Jealous Of Tiwa Savage & Muna – Maheeda


Maheeda Sometimes I Feel Jealous Of Tiwa Savage & Muna   Maheeda
Maheeda opened up to Encomium on her spiritual life,gains of nudity and Afrocandy .
She insists she’s born again and highly spiritual. .
Continue With The Interview Below:-
On why she goes n**e despite being born again
True, I don’t have a problem doing that but I think it is because of my job and I know most Christians won’t understand it.

But I just believe that this is what I have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. He loves me more than my ‘nakedness’.
If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, I would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you.
That is how I see God. He understands me.
He hates me but He loves me at the same time..
On being religious
Yeah, of course, I am religious because I still believe in God and nobody can take that away from me. Jesus is the best thing that happened to my life.
On Beef with Afrocandy
I really don’t know, maybe she feels threatened. I used to feel threatened as well, it is normal.
Sometimes I feel jealous of Muna, Tiwa Savage.
I feel like why are you having all those things which I don’t have.
It is just normal but it is the ability to control it that really matters.
On her husband
I am still very much in my marriage and my husband does not have any problem with what I am doing. He supports me..
On how she makes money
(Laughs) I make my money from shows, invitations. Some people invite me and I get paid just to sit down and drink, take pictures for birthday parties, weddings and many more.
Sometimes, I perform, sometimes I don’t. I also do modelling.
In Holland, I did two modelling jobs, one cost about N2 million and the other was close to a million naira.
I am into n**e modelling and sculpture modelling where one is moulded nak€d.
- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2014/11/27/sometimes-feel-jealous-tiwa-savage-muna-maheeda/#sthash.0p74O56O.dpuf

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.