Header Ads

Here’s What MI Had To Say About The Saeon-WizKid Beef


MI Abaga who just released his video for Bad Belle, had an interview with Enconium magazine where he spoke about the issue between Saeon and WizKid. Saeon had accused WizKid of collecting 1.5 million naira for a collabo, but then not promoting the song
Here’s what MI had to say when quizzed in an interview with Enconium.

I didn’t pay them, except few. The payment was minimal, not much, just to help the collaboration. Let me quickly react to the rift between Wizkid and Miss Saeon. I think, personally, Wizkid did nothing wrong because it’s business. You approached him for business and he delivered. Business is business. In my own opinion, the way Miss Saeon went about it is wrong. You don’t talk about business deals in public. That’s how I feel. Personally, I don’t charge for collabo. Wizkid didn’t charge me; even when he came to record with one of my artistes here, he didn’t even drink water, not to talk of charging. However, if you meet my management and approach us with a business deal, we won’t turn it down.
So there you have it folks. MI has said his own comments which make sense finally. Business is Business.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.