Header Ads

Manchester United Sign Argentine GoalKeeper Sergio Romero

transfer
Manchester United have announced the signing of Argentine goalkeeper, Sergio Romero. Romero signed a 3-year contract with United, with an option for an additional year.

“I am absolutely delighted to join Manchester United. To play for the biggest club in the world is a dream come true for me,” Romero said.
“Louis van Gaal is a fantastic manager and I cannot wait to get started on this new and exciting challenge in my career.” Van Gaal, who had once worked with Romero, revealed he was delighted to be working with him again.
“Sergio is a very talented goalkeeper. He was a young keeper during my time at AZ Alkmaar and I am delighted he is joining Manchester United.
He had a fantastic World Cup last summer in Brazil, although that is something I have put to the back of my mind! He will be a great addition to the team and I am looking forward to working with him once again.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.