Header Ads

Caitlyn Jenner Wants Vocal Surgery To Give Her Feminine Voice


caitlyn-jenner-new-blog__oPt
Caitlyn Jenner is planning to get vocal surgery to achieve a more “feminine voice”.
The reality star who previously admitted her voice didn’t match her appearance,turned to Kim Kadashian for support .When she told Kim on the latest episode of her I am Cait series, Kim wasn’t keen on the idea,replying
“What if they made a mistake and you came out with no voice?”
Caitlyn also revealed that when she called room service to practice her voice, she was still called sir,instead of  m’aam.
She said to the camera


 Women cannot relate to the whole voice thing,”They don’t see it as being that important when it is that important, not only for you to speak and order and do all that kind of stuff, but very important for your soul that you’re feeling good about that.

After watching her ESPYs speech back Caitlyn wrote on her blog that she didn’t feel her voice matched her “feminine appearance”.
“While I felt like I looked great and that the gown looked fabulous, I still have a voice issue. It’s not quite right compared to my feminine appearance,”That bothers me a little bit. However, I hope that people don’t listen to the pitch of my voice, but listen to what I have to say. That’s important to me.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.