Header Ads

“I Respect Wizkid A Lot” – Skales

Open Letter to skales
I’m sure no lover of Nigerian Entertainment is left out on the Clash of two once upon a time EME recording artistes, Skales and Wizzy. The fight which brewed on Twitter even featured Skale‘s girlfriend.

It now seems like Skales has decided to be a gentleman and settle for peace as the “Oya Shake Body” crooner revealed in a new interview that he would love to work with Wizkid… again.
In an Interview with PunchSkales speaks about him being partly Cameroonian and why he isn’t in a hurry to have kids like most of his peers.
On being envious of Wizkid:
I respect Wizkid a lot. Yes, we fell out over certain issues which should be expected but that does not change the fact that we are happy with each other.
On plans to work with him:
Definitely. I hope to work with him
On his time at EME
I will always appreciate Banky W and EME for believing in and supporting me when no one else paid me any attention..
On plans to have children like his colleagues:
Having children and getting married are two blessings that I hope to experience but I am not in a hurry. I believe in God’s time. He has shown that with my career and I am also trusting he will do the same thing with my private life
Is it true that you are Cameroonian?
Yes, my father is from Cameroon but I was born and raised by mum in Kaduna. My mum is from Edo state, so I was raised as an Edo boy.

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.