Header Ads

I won’t Remarry’ – Actress Fathia Balogun

Fathia Balogun and kids, fathia balogun children, fathia balogun kids
Fathia Balogun and kids

In a recent chat with HipTV, Award winning Yoruba Actress,Fathia Williams Balogun has revealed she isn’t planning on trying her hands on marriage again after he first marriage to Actor, Saidi Balogun crashed.
She also revealed that catering for her kids, making movies and laudable achievements in the world of movie making remains her focus.

Saidi and Fathia Balogun kids
Saidi and Fathia Balogun kids
After her seven years of marriage to her colleague crashed on allegations of infidelity, battery and irreconcilable differences, the mother of two says she has no plans of ever getting married again.
“I won’t re-marry. That’s not even something I am thinking about. My only interest now is making money and taking care of my children. I want to concentrate on work,” she said.
Speaking further,
‘I want to make movies. I want to be like Kunle Afolayan and of course continue acting. Acting is what I will do for the rest of my life. I want to be like Joke Silva and Bukky Ajayi and even surpass them.’

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.