Header Ads

Why Dating Men Scares Me To Death – Cara Delevingne

29770D1A00000578-3116503-image-a-1_1433835396160
Supermodel Cara Delevingne has opened up on being in love with a woman.The 22 year old model who is now dating musician,St Vincent has described it as “a miracle” as back in December, as she never thought she would find anyone to love her.She tells July issue of Vogue.

“I think that being in love with my girlfriend is a big part of why I’m feeling so happy with who I amthese days. And for those words to come out of my mouth is actually a miracle.” It took me a long time to accept the idea, until I first fell in love with a girl at 20 and recognised that I had to accept it. “Women are what completely inspire me, and they have also been my downfall..She continued..
“But I have erotic dreams only about men. I had one two nights ago where I went up to a guy in the back of a VW minivan, with a bunch of his friends around him, and pretty much jumped him.”The thing is, if I ever found a guy I could fall in love with, I’d want to marry him and have his children. And that scares me to death because I think I’m a whole bunch of crazy, and I always worry that a guy will walk away once he really, truly knows me.”

No comments

OLA. Powered by Blogger.